The Long SNIP Cheaters Fishing Line Cutter cuts clean and precise through braid, mono, and fluoro fishing lines. An ideal solution for those who need a closer look when working with small tackle, the Long SNIP Cheaters feature a 3x magnification lens. With the built-in carabiner, clip it to your hip or vest so it's always handy and never lost. Snip the fishing line and let it go, the built-in tether retracts back into place until you need it again, no more looking around the boat with your hands full for a set of fishing pliers or nippers. If you love to get out on the water early, as an added bonus, we have an LED Light model available as well.
Features and Benefits
- 36" retractable military-grade type-II braided nylon fiber cord
- 3x Magnifying Lens is ideal for tying flies or working with small tackle
- 4 Tools: Magnifying Lens, Long Snips, LED Light, and a Hook-eye Cleaner
- Integrated safety feature locks the blade closed when not in use
- Cuts 50 lb. braided line, fluoro line, and mono lines clean and smooth every time
- 420 Stainless steel cutters are corrosion resistant
- Easily attaches anywhere with the included carabiner
- Replaceable Maxwell LR1130 battery included with the Long SNIP Cheaters
- 1-Year Limited Warranty. Lifetime Service Policy does not apply.
Caring For Your Snips
Rinse with freshwater after each use. Occasionally, treat your SNIP with an anti-rust spray, such as WD40® or Boeshield T9®. Wipe with cloth and air dry. This will help prevent spotting on Stainless Steel blades and screws.