The Long SNIP Fishing Line Cutter cuts clean and precise through braid, mono, and fluoro fishing lines. With the built-in carabiner, clip it to your hip or vest so it's always handy and never lost. Snip the fishing line and let it go, the built-in tether retracts back into place until you need it again, no more looking around the boat with your hands full for a set of fishing pliers or nippers.
Features and Benefits
- 36" retractable military-grade type-II braided nylon fiber cord
- Integrated safety feature locks the blade closed when not in use
- Cuts 50 lb. braided line, fluoro line, and mono lines clean and smooth every time
- 420 Stainless steel cutters are corrosion resistant
- Easily attaches anywhere with the included carabiner
- 1-Year Limited Warranty. Lifetime Service Policy does not apply.
Caring For Your Snips
Rinse with freshwater after each use. Occasionally, treat your SNIP with an anti-rust spray, such as WD40® or Boeshield T9®. Wipe with cloth and air dry. This will help prevent spotting on Stainless Steel blades and screws.