Boomerang Retractable Outdoor Products builds the finest retractors for boaters and fishermen to secure their tools and tackle. The FOX40 Safety Whistle with a Heavy Duty Retractable Fishing Gear Tether meets current safety regulations for personal watercraft. It’s the perfect sound-producing device to attach to a life jacket. Boomerang retractable gear tethers are built in the USA with globally sourced materials.
Features and Benefits
- Small gear tether retracts up to 4 oz. and has a 24" reach
- Heavy Duty aramid fiber cord with an 80 lb. minimum breaking strength
- Retractor built in the USA with globally sourced materials and backed by a Lifetime Service Policy
- Fox40® Classic three-chamber pealess and a waterproof safety whistle and made in Canada
- Attaches with a Carabiner
Caring for your Gear
Always wash your retractable gear tethers, fishing zingers and end fittings after each use. Submerge your retractable gear tethers and zingers in freshwater and pull the reel out a few times, while submerged, to flush out any debris inside the reel.