The Boomerang Heavy Duty Fishing Zinger with Carabiner has a tough molded polycarbonate case, zinc alloy carabiner, stainless steel spring, and strong retractable cord made with DuPont™ Kevlar® fiber. Grab your fishing gear and let it go, the built-in tether retracts back into place until you need it again, no more digging through your pockets or tackle box. With a Boomerang Tool Company Heavy Duty Fishing Zinger with Carabiner your fishing pliers, landing net, and other fly-fishing tools will be always handy and never lost.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Lasts up to 10x longer and protected by a 1-Year warranty
- Made in the USA with globally sourced materials and produces 90% less waste than other zingers
- Retracts fishing tools up to 6 oz. and has a 36" reach
- Heavy Duty aramid fiber cord with an 80 lb. minimum breaking strength
- Stainless Steel Spring in a 1.75" diameter durable polycarbonate housing
- Zinc alloy carabiner conveniently clips onto fishing vest or backpacks
- 1.25" Zinc-plated, spring-tempered steel, corrosion-resistant split ring
- Backed by a Lifetime Service Policy
CARING FOR YOUR GEAR
Always wash your retractable gear tethers, fishing zingers and end fittings after each use. Submerge your retractable gear tethers and zingers in freshwater and pull the reel out a few times, while submerged, to flush out any debris inside the reel. Important: Universal End fitting not designed for badges or keys.