The ProHolster is the first electronics protective holster with a retracting tether to keep your valuable electronics secure and accessible when you need them most. The ProHolster is constructed with rugged 600 denier nylon for added durability. Using the included lanyard, attach your radio, gps or other electronics to the tough retractable cord made with DuPont™ Kevlar® fiber. If your gear doesn't have with an attachment point for the lanyard, we include an adhesive mounting plate. Once your ProHolster is secure to your belt or backpack, grab radio and the built-in tether retracts out, no more drops! With ProHolster Electronics Protective Holster your radio, gps, phone and electronics gear will be always handy and never lost.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- 36" Retractable aramid fiber cord with an 80 lb. minimum breaking strength
- Patent-pending hook and latch closure system allows one-handed access
- Constructed with rugged 600 denier nylon
- Back attaches easily to belts or backpacks
- Tether cord can stretch to accommodate up to 2.3” x 1.3” x 6"
- Protected by a 1-Year Limited Warranty and Lifetime Service Policy
- Retractor made in the USA with globally sourced materials, holster made in China